Visibility is key to the success of any business. While new channels for marketing have emerged over the years, the Rule of 7 remains a useful starting point for businesses to build on. Here are seven tips to help your business implement the Rule of 7 and increase its visibility:
1. Know your client base: Research your target customers and their demographics, needs, wants, and means. By understanding your customers and your competitor’s clients, you can evaluate how your products and price points meet their needs. This step will help you create buyer personas and identify the best way to expose them to your brand.
2. Make a plan: Once you have a better idea of where your customers are most active, such as social media platforms, websites, events, and media, you should create an action plan to improve brand visibility and generate more sales.
3. Set up a remarketing plan: By activating a remarketing plan, you can bring your brand back to the attention of people who have previously shown some interest. This includes using Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook to reach out to these customers, minimizing effort and cost for the business owner.
4. Put your digital prospecting channels in motion: Create and activate a plan to develop your market and reach new customers that fit your buyer persona.
5. Consider the entire buyer lifecycle: Customers go through different stages before making a purchase, including lack of awareness, interest, becoming a first-time customer, becoming a regular customer, and even advocating for the brand. Make sure your content marketing plan covers this entire lifecycle.
6. Promote your content via social channels: Amplify your content on various channels using a combination of paid, owned, and organic techniques. A good content amplification strategy will increase impressions, engagement, traffic and leads, ultimately resulting in more conversions and revenue.
7. Invest time in lead nurturing: Use nurture campaigns that use emails to educate your audience about your product or inform them of special offers. Make customers feel ‘seen’ by the brand and important to the brand to increase lead generation and sales.
By following these tips, your business can increase its visibility and reach more customers. Check out this infographic for more information on the top seven ways for businesses to increase customer interactions.