Is it Worth Taking the Deal from an Overseas Digital Marketing Agency?
So, you’ve been approached by an overseas digital marketing agency that’s offering what seems like an amazing deal. But should you really consider it?
In this article, we will explore the challenges that come with working with an overseas digital marketing agency and how to ensure you are getting a good deal.
Are There Any Risks in Working with an Overseas Agency? What Challenges Can You Expect?
Working with an overseas agency is not necessarily riskier than working with a local business, especially in today’s digital age.
If a local business attempts to scam you, you can easily confront them face-to-face, but dealing with an agency on the other side of the world poses a different challenge. However, with the abundance of information available, it is relatively easy to avoid partnering with an unreliable SEO agency if you know what to look for.
The main challenges you may face are:
- Time Zone differences: If you are working 12 hours apart, it can be inconvenient. However, international companies usually have overnight support to ensure your needs are met. With modern collaboration tools, overcoming this challenge should not be too difficult as long as both parties communicate clearly and openly.
- Potential language barrier: This is rarely an issue as overseas agencies targeting English-speaking businesses typically have a strong command of the language.
- Potential cultural differences: While business practices are relatively similar worldwide, it is important to be aware of and respect cultural differences.
How to Determine If You Are Getting a Good Deal in SEO?
First and foremost, if a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. However, you should conduct some research before dismissing it outright.
The best way to identify a reputable SEO agency is by:
- Checking for social proof: For instance, this SEO agency in Dubai has received over 500+ 5-star reviews on Google, indicating its world-class reputation.
- Requesting case studies: Additionally, they have over 100+ real-life case studies from top brands. The abundance of proof demonstrates their competence and the loyalty of their clients, which is a positive sign for you.
So, if an agency meets the above criteria and offers a deal that appears to be of good value, it is worth considering. However, if an agency lacks social proof, case studies, and offers an extremely cheap deal, it is advisable to steer clear.
Taking the deal from an SEO agency is worthwhile if they can provide the necessary proof of their capabilities. Conduct thorough research, ask the right questions, and trust your instincts when making a decision.