Top 5 CRM Software Providers for UK Small Businesses
Customer relationship management (CRM) tools are essential for modern businesses in all industries. With a wide range of vendors to choose from, it’s crucial to find the right match for your company’s needs. To help you make this significant investment, we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 CRM software providers for UK small businesses.
How is this top 5 composed?
The selection of these CRM software providers is based on their suitability for specific business types, expert reviews, and the range of possibilities and functions they offer. Our criteria includes evaluating their ability to identify sales opportunities, record service issues, and manage marketing campaigns. We also consider factors such as start-up time, ease of use, and support based on expert reviews.
What to Consider When Choosing a CRM Software
With a wide range of CRM systems available, it’s essential to make a wise choice. Here are some important factors to consider:
- CRM type or purpose: Define the main goal or purpose of your CRM system, such as sales, client management, marketing, customer support, or integrating different customer processes.
- Customer processes: Determine which customer processes you want to facilitate with the CRM software, such as sales, customer support, marketing, project management, invoicing, and time tracking.
- Your budget: Consider your budget range, as CRM system costs typically range from 20 to 50 euros per month. If you require a complex system with additional features like team scheduling and comprehensive customer process management, a SME CRM provider might be suitable.
- Integration: If you use other software for email marketing or customer contact management, check if the CRM system can be linked. Integration allows for convenient data sharing between different departments and systems.
Important Functions to Look For
In addition to the above considerations, selecting a CRM system should be based on its essential functions. These include:
- Storing customer and prospect contact information
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Recording service issues
- Managing marketing campaigns
For more information on CRM systems and their application for small businesses, check out these resources:
- The best CRM system for your micro business – An overview of available CRM systems for smaller UK businesses.
- How to future-proof CRM solutions for digital business – Insights from eight experts on evaluating CRM systems for long-term business needs.
- Artificial intelligence: the next step for CRM – Exploring the role of AI in shaping future developments in CRM technology.